Thursday, November 14, 2013

Edamame Stir Fry

Today I was feeling a little creative, so I figured I would clean out my freezer a little bit and attempt to create a new recipe. I always seem to stock pile multiple bags of frozen vegetables in my freezer, so stir fry seemed like a pretty logical route.


Ingredients:
1 Bag frozen mixed stir fry vegetables(about 3 cups)
2 Cups shelled edamame
2 Cups frozen broccoli
2 Cups whole grain pasta (I used gluten free corn pasta)
4 TBSP Braggs liquid aminos
2 TBSP Red wine vinegar
1 tsp Garlic powder
1 tsp Onion powder
2 TBSP Nutritional yeast
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 TBSP sesame seeds

Directions:

Start by boiling pasta noodles in a small boiler pan. In a stir fry pan on med-high, combine vegetables, edamame, liquid aminos, and red wine vinegar. Continue to stir and mix vegetables until the are evenly cooked to a light brown, then remove from heat. Drain pasta and mix into stir fry pan. Add in seasoning and then serve. Sprinkle with sesame seeds for garnish, then enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment