Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Gluten Free Cornbread Muffins

These gluten free vegan cornbread muffins were awesome! They were really easy to make, didn't require too many ingredients, and had a really great moist texture. This is a recipe I will have to add to my list of favorites, as I know I will be making them with my pumpkin chili in the fall.


I made these to go along with my lentil stew, and they did not disappoint!

Ingredients:
-1 cup buckwheat flour
-1 cup corn meal
-1 TBSP baking powder
-2 TBSP flax seeds
-1 tsp salt
-1 cup unsweetened almond milk
-1/4 cup applesauce
-1/4 cup organic agave nectar

Preheat over to 400 degrees. Combine all dry ingredients and mix well, then add in wet ingredients. Bake for 15 minutes, then let cool and enjoy!

This recipe made me 12 muffins.

No comments:

Post a Comment